Expert Edition generates 3D Charts to evaluate your strategy.
Each chart is accompanied by a full explanation of the strengths and weaknesses of your marketing strategy.
You may choose to insert any of these charts in your business plan
to document your strategy for success:
- Industry Attractiveness
- Competitive Advantage
- Position Evaluation Graph
- Price / Quality Matrix
The value of your offering is rated as medium while the relative price of your offering is high.
Your offering appears to be overpriced relative to the competition.
Consider adding some components of value such as features appealing to a
specific market segment or relationships with other offerings in your line of
offerings to move into the "premiere" position.
Otherwise, consider lowering your price to move closer to the "real bargain" market position.
- GE Business Screen
- Boston Consulting Group Matrix
- Risk Matrix
- Environmental Factors
- Number and Size of Advantages
- Market Forces
- Product / Market Profitability
- Capability and Propensity to Attack
- Competitor Capabilities and Response
- Portfolio Summary Matrix
- Generic Strategies
- Offering / Market Evolution Portfolio Matrix
- Offering / Market Strategy
- Directional Policy Matrix
- Business Risk Analysis
- Competitor Analysis
- Offering Life Cycle / Customer's Loyalty
- Tendency to Buy
- Consumer Decision-making
- Industrial Decision-making
- Segmentation Matrix
- Margin / Return Model
- Offering and Market Change
- Market Growth / Development Activity
- Types of Product / Service
- Price Sensitivity / Perceived Differences
- Offering Life Cycle and Price
- Retail Pricing
- Pricing Strategy
- The Brand / Commodity Matrix
- Offering Life Cycle and Promotion
- Use of Advertising and Personal Selling