Expert Edition generates 3D Charts to evaluate your strategy.
Each chart is accompanied by a full explanation of the strengths and weaknesses of your marketing strategy.
You may choose to insert any of these charts in your business plan
to document your strategy for success:
- Industry Attractiveness
- Competitive Advantage
This matrix examines the benefits of obtaining a competitive advantage through cost leadership and/or differentiation.
You are positioned in the High Differentiation / High Relative Costs quadrant.
Even though you cannot become a cost leader, you can continue to thrive by maintaining significant differences from the offerings of your competition.
You are a speciality business.
- Position Evaluation Graph
- Price / Quality Matrix
- GE Business Screen
- Boston Consulting Group Matrix
- Risk Matrix
- Environmental Factors
- Number and Size of Advantages
- Market Forces
- Product / Market Profitability
- Capability and Propensity to Attack
- Competitor Capabilities and Response
- Portfolio Summary Matrix
- Generic Strategies
- Offering / Market Evolution Portfolio Matrix
- Offering / Market Strategy
- Directional Policy Matrix
- Business Risk Analysis
- Competitor Analysis
- Offering Life Cycle / Customer's Loyalty
- Tendency to Buy
- Consumer Decision-making
- Industrial Decision-making
- Segmentation Matrix
- Margin / Return Model
- Offering and Market Change
- Market Growth / Development Activity
- Types of Product / Service
- Price Sensitivity / Perceived Differences
- Offering Life Cycle and Price
- Retail Pricing
- Pricing Strategy
- The Brand / Commodity Matrix
- Offering Life Cycle and Promotion
- Use of Advertising and Personal Selling