Expert Edition generates 3D Charts to evaluate your strategy.
Each chart is accompanied by a full explanation of the strengths and weaknesses of your marketing strategy.
You may choose to insert any of these charts in your business plan
to document your strategy for success:
- Industry Attractiveness
This is an assessment of the structure of your industry.
A high rating (all plot points near the outer edge) indicates a strong possibility of achieving and maintaining long-term profits in the business.
While a low rating indicates that the likelihood is very remote and the opportunity should be examined with more scrutiny.
The most positive factor in your industry is the limited bargaining power of buyers, while the most negative factor is the bargaining power of suppliers.
- Competitive Advantage
- Position Evaluation Graph
- Price / Quality Matrix
- GE Business Screen
- Boston Consulting Group Matrix
- Risk Matrix
- Environmental Factors
- Number and Size of Advantages
- Market Forces
- Product / Market Profitability
- Capability and Propensity to Attack
- Competitor Capabilities and Response
- Portfolio Summary Matrix
- Generic Strategies
- Offering / Market Evolution Portfolio Matrix
- Offering / Market Strategy
- Directional Policy Matrix
- Business Risk Analysis
- Competitor Analysis
- Offering Life Cycle / Customer's Loyalty
- Tendency to Buy
- Consumer Decision-making
- Industrial Decision-making
- Segmentation Matrix
- Margin / Return Model
- Offering and Market Change
- Market Growth / Development Activity
- Types of Product / Service
- Price Sensitivity / Perceived Differences
- Offering Life Cycle and Price
- Retail Pricing
- Pricing Strategy
- The Brand / Commodity Matrix
- Offering Life Cycle and Promotion
- Use of Advertising and Personal Selling